Wessex Health Partners
Wessex Health Partners (WHP) is a strategic alliance of NHS organisations, universities and Health Innovation Wessex, working across Dorset, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight to accelerate better health and care through research, innovation and training.
By speeding the discovery, development and deployment of research and innovation at scale, WHP improves patient outcomes and population health, across the region and globally.
WHP delivers its mission through five strategic workstreams:
- Connecting research and innovation to the health and care challenges in Wessex
- Collaborating to increase research
- Systematic translation and adoption of innovation
- Developing the workforce to discover, develop and deploy
- Enhancing discoverability of information and data through the Wessex Secure Data Environment