Axis Conference Centre
Looking for an inspirational venue for your next large meeting, conference, exhibition or event? Axis is the place to be: somewhere connections are made, ideas gather pace and boundaries are surpassed.
Whatever your plans, Axis can revolve around you. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Dedicated support of Conferencing Manager.
- Easily accessed, just minutes from the M27 and M3 and positioned close to the entrance.
- Flexible space configurations for delegations of up to 200 people and smaller groups.
- Impressive entrance to self-contained registration and breakout area.
- Convenient self-contained cloakroom, WCs and kitchen facilities.
- Wide-ranging catering options.
- Reliable high-bandwidth internet provision - hard-wired and WiFi.
- Integral projectors, screens and ClickShare system to share materials quickly and easily.
- Excellent acoustics and programmable ambient lighting.
- Dedicated conference parking on-site.
- Short walk to overnight accommodation at Chilworth Manor Hotel.
|Day rate (5+ hours)||Half day|
|Cost Per Person (minimum number of delegates 20)||£31 (exc. VAT)||£20 (exc. VAT)|
|Use of half or all of Axis (minimum numbers apply)||Included||Included|
|Use of our Audio-Visual equipment||Included||Included|
|Flipchart and marker pens||Available on request||Available on request|
|Tea & Coffee||4 servings||2 servings|
|Help yourself to a selection of cold options from our buffet (upgrades available on request)||
Included, upgrades available on request
|Included, upgrades available on request|
|Water throughout the day||Included||Included|
|Foxes Glacier Fruit sweets & Mints||Included||Included|
Positive societal impacts derive from bringing people and their ideas together and giving them the space to thrive.
Guests can be seated in a theatre-style layout, with many other room layout options available.
Flexible meeting spaces with integrated controls.
Miles from the southern end of the M3 motorway.
David, NETSCC NIHR
Your communication has been quite brilliant throughout, from my initial enquiry, dealing with arrangements and then in-person today to ensure the room was set up correctly, IT worked etc.
Your attention to our needs has been brilliant, and certainly worthy of a 5* review on Trip Advisor, thank you!