Why join the Park?
For us, it’s not about bricks and mortar. It’s about laying the foundations for open-ended opportunity and limitless innovation. It’s about ideas and impacts.
Yes, we provide the physical environment that enables businesses to function – but we also have a deep understanding of exactly what science and technology businesses need to be successful. This is why everything we do is designed to support entrepreneurship in these areas. This is what separates us from the competition.
Interested in office or lab availability on the park?
Dr. Chris Emslie, Fibercore CEO
You look out onto the Science Park and it’s inspiring. There’s an electricity at a place like this, one you just don’t get at an ordinary business park.
Acres of landscaped grounds set in a quiet area of parkland just 3 miles from the Highfield Campus, Southampton University.
Global game-changing science and technology businesses based on the Park.
Key local transport links on the doorstep, including Southampton International Airport, Parkway station and the M3.
What makes us different?
- A portfolio of high quality office, laboratory, meeting and event facilities set in 75 acres
- An award-winning, healthy and inspiring workplace
- A flexible approach to tenancy that can change as often as your business does
- A leadership team that is committed to your business’s best interests
- Access to business incubation and funding programmes
- A sought-after address from which to grow your business and its reputation
- The ability to network and collaborate with like-minded visionaries
- Advice and unbiased, educated support that puts your business at the heart of every decision
- Access to a world-class talent pool at a leading Russell Group University
- An enviable location for excellent work-life balance and team wellbeing