Want to fast-track your business idea?
Speed to market is critical. Don’t delay.
Apply now for a fully funded short programme at Catalyst: the South of England’s most successful accelerator for early stage businesses.
Terms of application
Entry into the Catalyst Programme
- Candidate businesses must be prepared to commit to engagement with the Catalyst process, and be present at Southampton Science Park for workshops, seminars and peer group meetings for a period of 6 months. Participants need to commit a minimum of two days each week to fully benefit from this community-led programme.
- Entry to Catalyst is free and via a competitive process. Candidate businesses will be asked to complete an entry form describing their business proposition and may be invited to pitch their concept to a selection panel at an introductory day. Places will be allocated based on the strength of the business case put forward.
- The panel will select the businesses with the highest potential to generate significant growth.
- Applicants from overseas are responsible for obtaining all relevant documentation to work in the UK.
- We do not support living costs.
Exit from the Catalyst Programme
- At the end of the 6 month process, Catalyst businesses are expected to present to an expert panel.
- Businesses must vacate the Catalyst Centre but may remain in the Innovation Centre in other shared office accommodation, subject to agreement of financial terms.