Epsilon House is a two storey office building occupying a central location within the Science Park campus. The ground floor foyer provides access to the open plan ground and first floor office suites. The accommodation has been finished to a high standard including upgrading of the building’s fabric, raised floors and an integrated heating system. Male, female and disabled WCs are provided on each floor, with the ground floor also providing shower facilities.
Epsilon House is set within attractive landscaped surroundings with the benefit of car parking.
The superb range of on site facilities at the Science Park includes Coffee Shop, Bright Horizons Nursery, Axis Conference Centre, Chilworth Manor Luxury Hotel & Leisure Club, plus a dedicated facilities management team.
- Fully refurbished open plan accommodation
- Good natural light
- Modern communal kitchen on first floor
- Site security and CCTV
- Fast broadband
- Superb range of on site facilities at the Park
- Close links to the University of Southampton
- Excellent motorway access
- Tenure: The premises are available on a new lease to be agreed.
- Rent: On application.
- EPC: Energy Performance Rating: EPC D-95 Reference Number: 0560-0331-9530-1305-7002
- Business Rates: Payable to Test Valley Borough Council.
- Legal costs: Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
A dynamic innovation community with global spheres of influence