Creative shared office space with tiered membership.
The Incubation Centre is the Science Park’s shared office space, designed to support productive flexible working with a community feel in a prestigious setting. The Centre features workstations equipped with superfast broadband, as well as collaboration and breakout spaces, and dedicated kitchen.
With tiered membership options, it is perfect for individuals, start-ups, small businesses that need a prestigious base to grow, and corporate employees who wish to work remotely.
- Bronze members benefit from access up to a workstation for up to two days each week, superfast broadband, a free business listing on the Southampton Science Park website, networking opportunities, and access to parking, meeting rooms and our Fusion café.
- Silver membership builds on Bronze membership benefits, offering access to a workstation for up to five days each week and an enhanced presence on the Science Park website.
- Gold membership facilitates 24/7 access to a workstation reserved for your exclusive use, free parking, the use of Southampton Science Park as a postal or registered address and membership of the prestigious SET2 business incubator, affiliated to SETsquared Southampton.
All members benefit from onsite parking, access to fully equipped meeting rooms and the superb range of on-site facilities that Southampton Science Park has to offer.
The Incubation Centre occupies a central position on the Science Park, set in a rural conservation area while benefiting from easy road and rail access.
- Flexible shared working space for individuals
- Three tailored membership tiers
- Covid-19 compliant workstations
- Superfast broadband
- Optional membership of SET2 business incubator
- Superb range of on-site facilities at the Park
- Excellent motorway and public transport access