The Science Centre
Dedicated laboratory space in central location
The Science Centre is a two-storey multiple occupancy building set in a central location within the Science Park.
The ground floor foyer provides access to 15 self-contained laboratory units ranging from 130 sq. ft to 775 sq. ft. These Category 1 wet and dry laboratories are suitable for chemistry, biology and engineering research and development. Here, you will also find climate-controlled storage facilities and a dedicated loading bay.
The first floor is arranged into office suites, finished to a high standard with fast connectivity and full site security. Male, female, and disabled WCs are provided on each floor and a modern communal kitchen is situated on the first floor.
The Science Centre is set within attractive landscaped surroundings and benefits from adjacent car parking.
The superb range of on-site facilities at the Science Park includes Fusion cafes, Bright Horizons Nursery, Axis Conference Centre, Chilworth Manor Luxury Hotel & Leisure Club, plus a dedicated facilities management team.
- Dedicated Category 1 laboratory space with offices above
- Central position on the Science Park
- Climate controlled storage and loading bay
- Fast broadband
- Superb range of on-site facilities at the Park
- Close links to the research-intensive University of Southampton
- Excellent motorway access
- Tenure: The premises are available on a new lease to be agreed.
- Rent: On application.
- Energy Performance Rating: EPC D-90 Reference Number: 0940-9999-0341-8990-8070
- Business Rates: Payable to Test Valley Borough Council.
- Legal costs: Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.