Gamma House is a two storey office building occupying a central location within the Science Park campus. The ground floor reception provides access to the open plan ground floor. The accommodation has been finished to a high standard including up grading of the buildings fabric, raised floors and an integrated heating system. Male, female and disabled WCs are provided on each floor, with the ground floor also providing shower facilities. Gamma House is set within attractive landscaped surroundings with the benefit of 16 car parking spaces. The superb range of on site facilities at the Science Park includes Coffee Shop, Bright Horizons Nursery, Chilworth Manor Luxury Hotel & Leisure Club, Axis Conference Centre, plus a dedicated facilities management team.
- Fully refurbished open plan accommodation
- Good natural light
- Site security and CCTV
- Fast broadband
- Superb range of on site facilities at the Park
- Close links to the University of Southampton
- Excellent motorway access
- Tenure: The premises are available on a new lease to be agreed.
- Rent: On application.
- EPC : Energy Performance Rating: C-55 Reference Number: 0423-0632-1769-2904-4006
- Business Rates: Payable to Test Valley Borough Council.
- Legal costs : Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
A dynamic innovation community with global spheres of influence